Our mission is to operate a supportive housing program where the breath of a meaningful life is transferred from one person to another.
- Implement an aggressive, grass roots OUTREACH program to create awareness of the services being offered by Henry's House.
- Refer individuals who are battling alcholism and drug addiction to a professional DETOXIFICATION PROGRAM and serve as a liaison between the programs.
- Offer individuals referrals to OUTPATIENT TREATMENT resources and services.
- Provide SOBER LIVING AND TRANSITIONAL HOUSING for individuals who have successfully completed a detoxification program.
- Administer a Case Management program documenting all services rendered to an individual and their progress.
- Provide REFERRAL ASSISTANCE to individuals attempting to get their GED.
- Provide HOUSING ASSISTANCE for those who have successfully completed the program and are prepared to return to the community as responsible, alcohol and drug free individuals.
- Provide TRACKING AND ASSESSMENT for individuals who have participated in the program to monitor thier progress and offer additional supportive servies, if needed.
- Provide referral to COUNSELING services that support individuals in their recovery.
- Provide referrals to JOB TRAINING and EMPLOYMENT PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE.
- Provide MENTORING to all parolees, ex-offenders, drug addicts and alcoholics by responsible men of the community.
Clean Sober Living
Henry D. McGhee Jr. | 8032 S. Ingleside | Chicago, IL 60619 | Tel: 773-752-1300 | Fax: 773-752-1302